- Be a part of a fast-growing FinTech company
- Strong .Net experience?
- Office based in Takapuna
About the Company:
Our client is an exciting FinTech that have been live and successful in Australasia/UK, and now tackling the world head-on! This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a global payments revolution, as a Senior Engineer, all from the comfort of New Zealand.
As a company, they’re thinking how best they can scale up quickly, keep trust and safety and the forefront of their customers, and simply provide the best FinTech experiences.
About the Role:
They are looking for an experienced Senior .Net Developer to join the team.
This will include building microservices that will power new FinTech products and services. The view is that you will grow with the technology as they evolve their architecture to handle global scale (streaming technologies and high concurrency).
- Their team is made up of passionate and talented people. They’re looking for someone who is a team player, a great communicator, adaptable, and someone who thrives in creating solutions and turning ideas into action.
- Technically, you’d be experienced in delivering quality back end software using .Net
- Champion best practices in software engineering, DevOps automation/monitoring, and quality control
Why work here?
- A relaxed work environment, complete with break out spaces, quiet space, collaborative workspaces… and of course a ping pong table!
- They have great offices on the North Shore that is close to key transport hubs.
- Being a part of a fast-growing global company
- An opportunity to supercharge your career
- Your birthday off! Because no one should have to work on their birthday
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now and we will be in touch.