Canterbury District Health Board
TAMARIKI ORA/WELL CHILD/GENERAL NURSING
Hours of work: 40 hrs per week
Well Child: To provide core visits as per schedule, and as required.
Te Tai O Marokura is a multi-functional health and social service organisation based in Kaikoura.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Well Child/Tamariki Ora Nurse to join our team.
If you have the passion for making a difference for children and community nursing and have excellent interpersonal skills, then this is the job for you.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes, skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years post registration experience
- A commitment to being part of a supportive and dynamic team
- Commitment to working in a kaupapa Maori setting
- Be a Registered Nurse/Well Child Nurse preferred
- Hold a full New Zealand driver’s licence
- Experience in working with families from diverse cultural and socio economic backgrounds would be an advantage.
To apply please send your CV along with a covering letter to the following email address or post.
Riria Allen Tumuaki/CEO - Sue Parsons Clinical Kaihautu/Whanau Ora Nurse
Email: [email protected] [email protected]
Phone: 03 319 6443 - 03 319 5801
PO Box 44