Auckland City, Auckland
Fabulous opp to join a specialist supplier to the structural concrete build & remediation industry designing and executing bespoke solutions
Better, Faster, Stronger – that’s not just the preserve of super-heroes; it applies also to what Reinforced Concrete Engineers and Technology add to Structural Engineering and Construction.
This international Structural Concrete specialist technology company are leaders world-wide in a range of Concrete enhancement and rehabilitation techniques including Post-Tensioning that enable concrete structures to perform better with extend life, having improved strength as well as to be built more quickly.
They also supply seismic solutions including cost-effective ways to bring older structures up to current seismic codes.
Delivering their solutions requires a Project Engineer with a strong knowledge of New Zealand codes, interested in developing solutions to a wide range of structural concrete issues and able to fully execute on site.
You’ll be working directly with the client; undertaking survey & setout, construction monitoring, compiling as-built drawings, managing sub-contractors, project financials, timely and on-budget project delivery etc.
The development opportunities in this role are huge – accessing massive international engineering expertise and working in a collaborative and supportive team environment. The work will be interesting and frequently cutting-edge and the company is a conduit for international technology especially including Post-Tensioning.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Around 5 - 8 years structural engineering experience in New Zealand
- A Bachelor of Engineering
- Strong software knowledge and technical design skills
- Competent AutoCAD design abilities
- Proficient understanding of NZS3101, loadings code and seismic design
- A solution-based approach to delivering projects and customer service
- A desire for a mix of office and site-based activities
- Ambition, energy and discipline to further advance your professional development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be flexible to have some work out of town
The position is expected to pay initially in the $110k-$130k zone plus a full use company vehicle.
If you want variety, challenge and to be at the cutting edge; call - Ralph Suckling for a completely confidential chat on 09 6018978. Alternatively email [email protected] citing Ref HP69351 or apply here online.