Outstanding opportunities exist for you to join a business that takes care of their team members. Ongoing opportunities to progress and grow your career:
We require a Painter in Whangarei with an immediate start. You'll be placed within a close-knit team with ongoing support.
In order to be successful in this position, you will possess the following:
- Trade certificate in Painting
- Full Driver's license
- Elevated work platform ticket, working at heights training desired but not required (training will be provided)
- Residential or commercial experience
- Committed to working in a Safe working environment, understanding around H&S;
- Outstanding communication,
able to work in a team environment
In return you will receive:
- An opportunity to work in a great team environment for an outstanding business
- Competitive rates based on experience
You will also be required to complete a Drug and Alcohol screen and Ministry of Justice check.
Applicants must have verifiable work rights and eligibility to work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like a great opportunity, then apply ASAP. We have immediate starts available!!