Due to continued business growth we are looking for a Rehabilitation Coach or Kaiāwhina to join the team! Based in Rotorua you will support a wide range of people throughout the wider Bay of Plenty/Waikato region.
We are looking for someone with patience, empathy, and understanding of different cultural considerations. You will provide encouragement and motivation to help patients through difficult challenges working as part of a multi-disciplinary team. You will take pride in a job well done, be reliable, honest, and friendly with the ability to work unsupervised. A background in sports and exercise or previous experience within a rehabilitation setting would be a distinct advantage.
This is a full-time permanent position; however,
we would also be interested to hear from those interested in part time or job-share options.
- Experience or willingness to work with people who have been injured or are living with a disability.
- Ability to work in a culturally responsive manner
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- A full NZ/ Australian Driver's Licence.
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills (including Microsoft Office).
Benefits and culture
- A highly competitive remuneration package including a base salary of $50,000 to $55,000 (based on experience)
- Company vehicle for work and some personal use for a full-time employee.
- Use of company laptop and mobile phone and laptop.
- At APM we strive for good work life balance with opportunity for flexible working options.
Our mission is to create positive change and enable better lives!
Our values underpin our work – integrity, customer focus, respect, empathy, achievement, teamwork and enthusiasm.
If this sounds like you, please apply online with your CV and covering letter. If you want to have a confidential chat about the role, please phone Simon on 021 594 967. All correspondence will be kept strictly confidential.
Closing date for applications: We are keen to fill this position as soon as a suitable candidate is identified. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, so don't delay!
Please note candidates must have existing rights to work in New Zealand to be considered for the role.