Tēnā koe. Nau mai ki te Kuratini Tuwhera.
The Kuratini Tuwhera is Aotearoa New Zealand's leading distance and online learning provider. We specialise in taking the learning to our students, focusing on enabling the success of approximately 30,000 students each year. We're a place where you can make a difference.
About the role:
Our New Zealand Certificate in Business (Administration and Technology) Level 3 has experienced significant growth. We are looking for a flexible and innovative facilitator teacher to support our level 3 learners, and staircase them into work or study.
You will be responsible for:
- Teaching courses in the ODFL modality utilising interactive technology and best practice professional standards for online distance learning
- Providing feedback on course materials and assessments
- Using innovative technology and appropriate interactive teaching strategies to facilitate student learning
- Providing students with targeted and specific support that develops their knowledge and understanding of subject matter
- Providing feedback to Programme Delivery Managers on course and programme delivery matters
You will have a passion for impacting the lives of everyday people and seeing them achieve their educational goals and dreams. You will also constantly be striving to be the best you can be, just as our students do and you pride yourself on the quality of your work.
You will have;
- A degree qualification, preferably in Business.
- Practical experience in the Business Administration and Technology area.
- The ability to facilitate online learning at scale using digital technologies.
- Willingness to learn and apply new technologies in the design and delivery of distance education.
- High level of judgement, flexibility, self-motivation and responsiveness.
The Kuratini Tuwhera has an enviable reputation in the vocational sector with a campus situated in the Hutt Valley. We offer our people free education (50% off for whanau), free car parking on campus, flexible working options, a modernised working environment, subsidised school holiday programmes for your children, free fitness classes, and an on-site café.
We are proud of our kaimahi and value every contribution from all of our people.
If this role sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Applications must be submitted online via our career's website. For a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Tucker on 04-913 5083.
Applications close 11pm Friday 14 August 2020.
Noho ora mai. Tēnā koe.