EARLY CHILDCARE TEACHERS !
Temporary and Permanent Teachers required
Why Join Randstad as an Educator?
- Extensive number of educational centres, schools and daycare centres
- Government, Catholic and Independent centres
- Our providers are extensively screened regarding service standards, care, and offer best in industry child to educator ratios
- Develop your career with us as your experience and qualifications grow
- Acknowledgement programs and candidate of the month awards
- Refer a friend programs
- Easy to manage your own availability via our candidate portal, or liaise by phone through our consulting or after hours team.
- We have years of experience placing teachers and support staff within all sectors of the education industry.
We care about ensuring our future experts are nurtured and taught by the best people. We also care about making sure we choose the perfect people for the right centre, school or institution.
- You must have work rights in New Zealand
- You will be available a minimum of 2 days per week
- Have easy access to transport
- A motivation to work with children to implement quality, engaging and activity based programs.
- Masters/Bachelor ECE or Primary - New Zealand or equivalent qualifications
- Experience in an early years environment
The total benefit for a NZ Registered and fully qualified ECT is $33.90 which is made up of $31.20 per hour plus $1.80 per hour holiday pay, which is accrued.
IF YOU LIVE IN NEW ZEALAND:
Click Apply Now!
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Refer a friend:
Know any excellent Early Childhood/Primary educators in your region? Refer a fellow educator to Randstad Education and you could earn a $100 visa card bonus! Ask friends to also send their CV to [email protected] or call 0800 800 204 Option 1 to find out more. Conditions apply.
Don't forget to 'like' us on our 'Randstad Education New Zealand' Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest news and exciting events within our Education Community and visit our website at https://www.randstad.co.nz/education/
If you require assistance, our friendly Registration Team is available on 0800 800 204 Option 1.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.