New Plymouth District
What's the job?
We are looking for an experienced, motivated Administrator to join our New Plymouth Water team based at the New Plymouth depot on a temporary full time basis for approximately 6 weeks with a possibility for extension. You'll be working in a sole charge role in administration and with our wider operational team, to deliver on time every time.
Some duties include -
- Processing client job requests from entry through to completion
- Preparation and processing of purchase orders
- Accounts receivable
- Invoicing of jobs as appropriate and supporting the finance function
- Dispatch duties
Skills & Experience
Your idea of fun is multi-tasking and you are comfortable working through a high volume of tasks. Some of the main skills you need are:
- Previous Administration experience
- Microsoft Office (in particular intermediate with Excel and Word)
- Good eye for detail and be able to pick things up quickly
- Ability to learn and pick up systems quickly and hit the ground running
As New Zealand's go-to company for infrastructure construction and maintenance services, we know our people are what make us great. Citycare is going places and we're looking for talented people to join us on the journey.
Our leading-edge water treatment, reticulation, construction and maintenance capabilities keep our cities running around the clock.
Benefits & Culture
People enjoy working in this team because we offer:
- Ongoing work
- Potential Temp to Perm roles available
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Know that the work you're doing is contributing towards a cleaner, safer New Zealand
All successful applicants will need to pass a pre-employment drug screening test and health and safety induction.
If you would like to know more please call Hanna Quinn on 021 404 730