Presbyterian Church of Aotearoa New Zealand
Rev Dr Geoff New – who in 2021 will combine his role as Dean of Studies with that of Acting Principal of the Knox Centre for Ministry and Leadership - is calling for applications for a KCML Management Support Officer (up to 0.6 FTE, 1 year fixed term).
He describes this as, “A wonderful role in which you get to share in administration, management and formation. You will have the opportunity to be part of a great team that helps shape and form our interns.”
Applicants will need to be able to:
- Engage with governance bodies (e.g. Leadership Sub Committee) and assist with preparation and management of Knox Centre budgets;
- Undertake general administration (including facilitation and management of online presence and tools)
and action decisions from Senatus;
- Communicate and connect with General Assembly, presbyteries and Synod, and national ministries concerning Knox Centre resourcing/involvement;
- Support Knox Centre staff as required;
- Assist with Nationally Ordained Ministry intern placements, training and ongoing assessment as required;
- Undertake other duties as required and in consultation with Dean of Studies/Acting Principal.
We encourage applications from any part of New Zealand but the successful applicant will need to be prepared to spend periods of time in Dunedin.
Applications close at 10am, Thursday 12 November.
Interviews are planned for 16 November 2020.
More information about KCML is available here: https://knoxcentre.ac.nz/
Enquiries and full position description available from Rev Dr Geoff New, E: [email protected]