Inside Sales Representative (Remote - New Zealand
Business Development Representative (Remote- New Zealand)
We are currently searching for a high calibre and accountable Account Development/Business Development Representative to be a part of our demand generation team focused on the Asia Pacific Market. As an integral part of the sales cycle, you will support and work cross functionally with sales leadership, marketing and sales operations teams. In this role you will drive new leads as well as deliver and communicate an understanding of industry pain points, TTEC proof points, demo content, relevant case studies and thought leadership to challenge the status quo of target account decision makers and influencers. Upon joining,
you'll participate in an intensive training program covering all aspects of the company, product, market as well as a range of high quality, value-added prospecting techniques to secure meeting appointments (SQL's) for the APAC sales team.
The outcome is qualified interest for Digital Transformation, Digital Products & Services & Customer Experience/Customer Acquisition/Call Centre (care and sales) outsourcing engagements. This is your opportunity to learn these critical skills that transfer into an incredible career in sales.
What you'll be doing:
- Generate new sales activity through lead generation for the Australian sales team
- Work hand-in-hand with sales and marketing departments targeting inbound and proactive outbound prospects and leads
- Nurture and follow up on warm leads to secure meetings (SQLs) for assigned sales executives
- Effectively collaborate with assigned sales executives to ensure alignment in strategy and goals to maximise opportunities and sales activity
- Successfully identify, qualify and close prospects; overcome objections through consultative approach
- Meet and exceed monthly sales KPI's and monthly quota of meeting appointment for sellers (SQLs) and Sales Accepted Leads (SALs)
- Track and manage meetings and opportunities in Salesforce.com CRM following standard internal sales processes
- High level understanding of our solution and product offerings, strong influence and customer centric positioning to drive awareness, curiosity and appointments
- Participate in targeted marketing events and/or promotional marketing activity
- A team player. You understand that sales is a challenge best tackled as a team. You effectively partner with your sales counterparts, utilising their expertise.
- Passionate about working in a fast-paced, high growth environment
- Picking up the phone and driving a conversation is what you do!
- A determined and focused hunter and self-driven individual who thrives on preparation, execution and exceeding targets
- Extensive background and experience in building and executing upon account and break-in strategy
- Experience working all channels to great effect (Phone, Email, Social)
- Experience setting up meetings with executives coupled with the 'know how' to get past 'gatekeepers'
- Highly ambitious, you should want to make things happen!
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Able to work things out and think for yourself
- Willing to learn, self source training curriculum, playbooks and take feedback
- Ability to research, create persona led/customer centric scripts and test and learn multiple approaches to break-in and drive appointments
- Ability to communicate with global stakeholders in multiple time zones
- Available to work extended hours (early AMs) to best collaborate and learn from global peers
- Able to work autonomously, maintain self motivation and drive (This is a Work at Home role)
- A natural communicator
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in any discipline
- Legal right to work in Australia or New Zealand or the Philippines
Skills and experience you will bring:
- Determined, hungry, and goal-oriented mindset
- Experience to confidently navigate corporate environments to build and develop strong relationships with senior level executives5+ years of experience with BPO, complex technology products, services and solutions (SaaS, cloud, managed series, IT)
- A proven track record successfully targeting senior level VP/+ executives
- Experience using Salesforce.com CRM for tracking and managing meetings and opportunities
- Attention to detail with timely and accurate inputs to the CRM
- Ability to articulate company value proposition
- Strong focus on metrics, and reporting on all areas of your prospecting funnel
- Strong knowledge of competitive, vertical and industry trends
- A natural ability to connect with people forming positive business relationships
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent listening skills, Strong written communication skills.
- The ability to create customer facing documents in Powerpoint etc.
- Experienced in developing a contact strategy that uses conversion rates to achieve the required outputs.
- A proven track record in finding and providing new leads, cold calling and being able to create a level of interest that results in an appointment for the sales person.
Why Us? What we offer:
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
To apply please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining why you are an ideal fit for this position and why you are interested in business development and TOFU sales support.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TeleTech is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
: New Zealand
: Sales / Business Development