Tier 2 Main Con
This company has an established presence throughout New Zealand and is currently going through an ongoing growth period in.
With a reputation based on quality, on-time and cost-effective solutions, and with projects ranging across commercial, residential and interiors, this company has a variety of revenues.
You will be leading a team of operational staff including Project Managers, Site Managers/Foreman and Leading Hands, overseeing projects up to and over $400million.
Skills / Experience Required;
- Experience managing projects in excess of $100million value
- Experience managing multiple projects and multiple headcount
- An advanced user of MS project
- Established relationships in the Auckland market
- An ability to generate business from these relationships
- Experience in design and build
- An ability to positively affect the strategic direction of the business
- A proven record of leading and developing staff
- Ideally a relevant degree qualification
This role will suit somebody currently in a Construction Management position or a Senior Project Manager/Director with a proven work history in the Auckland market looking to make a step up.
You will be rewarded with a package and benefits in line with your experience and an option of shares in this award-winning company.
With a traditional approach and a close-knit family culture, it's easy to see why staff retention is high. If you are keen to discuss in further detail please contact Ben Holman at or call 09884 1530. #2445038