OneStaff Tauranga Ltd
- Ongoing and reliable work
- Flexible hours and days of work
- Pay rate between $20-23
Our client are a New Zealand owned and operated water-blasting and exterior cleaning company servicing commercial sites throughout the country.
Our client are looking for a line marker, water-blaster and outdoor cleaning and maintenance person to join their team. This role will be a lot of away work and travel around the North Island keeping their range of sites clean and tidy for the public. Accommodation while away, food and travel will all be covered.
If you have experience in painting or line marking this will favour your application. You will have a mix of working and travelling solo,
as well as with another person. Heavy lifting will be minimal as the trucks are fitted out to make takings machinery off the rear easy.
Days, hours, pay rate:
- The days of work and hours are flexible and up to you, as long as they are between Monday - Friday, and during the daylight hours
- Pay rate will be between $20-23 per hour
- If you are the right fit and prove your working ability, then this could be a long-term role
- Travelling around the North Island water-blasting forecourts, canopies, windows and outside of buildings
- Painting bollards
- Line marking and stencilling out area to be painted
The right candidate will have the following skills:
- Full NZ drivers license
- Capable of away work and staying away for a number of nights during the week
- Autonomous and self-directed
- Experience in a similar or transferable field of work (desirable not essential)
What's in it for you:
- Reliable and full time hours
- Long term role for the right person
- Autonomous work - no micromanaging
- Training and guidance
If you fit the above criteria and want to join a great business then please apply online or call OneStaff Tauranga for a confidential conversation on 0800 178 233.
Note** Client details will only be discussed with suitable candidates, and please be assured your application and details will be handled with absolute confidentiality.