- Minimum 10 hours per week
- Car and New Zealand Driver's License necessary
- You must have prior eligibility to work in NZ
A fantastic part time opportunity has arisen to represent a global pioneer in the technology industry, assisting them to execute their channel strategy in New Zealand. We are after the best and will pay competitive rates to attract genuine talent. We are looking for passionate people with a technical mindset and natural curiosity to understand consumer purchasing decisions.
In this role you will make a difference through in-store merchandising, training and support.
Successful candidates will show the capability to become technical experts across their product portfolio with infectious enthusiasm and the ability to effectively communicate and share product knowledge.
The successful applicant will:
- Has experience in merchandising or technology retail role with a strong focus on driving operational compliance.
- Have the flexibility to do additional hours should they be required.
- Drive brand awareness and be the technical expert sharing product knowledge.
- Build and develop strong relationships within their designated stores.
- Be highly organised and confident in operating autonomously; managing weekly call cycles and portfolio responsibilities to agreed time frames.
- Be the face of one of the world's most recognizable and well-known technology brands!
- Take ownership for upholding the principles of this brand, helping to deliver a world-class customer experience.
- Uphold merchandising standards and work to merchandising briefs.
- Educate customers on products and be the first point of contact.
- Have access to a car and a clean unsupervised license as the role involves regular travel.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Great organisational skills.
- Confidence with approaching customers to recommend products.
We are one of Australasia’s leading technology investment companies, partnering with global operators and manufacturers in the technology sector. It is through one of its subsidiary businesses Activ8, that this fantastic opportunity has arisen, which offers the ability to represent a global technology leader, assisting them to execute their channel strategy in New Zealand.