Looking for a new challenge? Join a global telecommunications company as an Access & Service Product Manager!
Based in Auckland we have an exciting opportunity for a motivated Access and Service Product Manager to join a global telecommunications organisation!
As an Access and Service Product Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- New product solutions Go-to-Market, introduce and integrate the latest Access Network technologies to meet customers’ demands and technologies evolution
- Frequent discussions on advanced technology product development with R&D; and Strategy & Marketing Department
- Preparation of quotations/configuration (using internal tool to convert the solution/product into detail bill of quantity for shipment and quote the cost accordingly.), PO/Contract registration (internal – company internal procedures).
- Work closely with various stakeholders for preparing documents, applying sales processes, and developing solutions.
What experience you'll need to have:
- Medium level knowledge of Access Network technology and equipment (PON, ONT, CPE etc.).
- Proactive approach towards learning and understanding telecom grade solutions and technologies.
- Have a strong customer service awareness and be able to understand customer’s requirements.
- Understanding of basic solutions (RAN, WDM, IP) used in New Zealand telecom operators is an advantage.
- Tender project experience is an advantage.
- Strong communication, coordination, and promotion capabilities;
- Strong sense of initiative and teamwork spirit;
- Be diligent and dedicated to the role.
What you need to do now:
If you have answered yes to the questions above and are interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV #2489449