Department of Internal Affairs NZ
- Customer service experience
- A team player prepared to assist / support the rest of the Team
- Demonstrate systems experience / quick to pick up new systems
Better New Zealand
Working at the Department of Internal Affairs, you’ll have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of New Zealanders.
The Property Group sits within Organisational Capability and Services, a branch dedicated to supporting the rest of the Department to succeed by providing corporate services that help business groups and people within DIA to make the best contribution to New Zealand.
The Property Administration Officer will provide general property and administrative support to assist in the smooth running of the Property Operations Team. The Property Administration Officer will also provide cover for the Reception and Messenger positions as and when required.
Discover genuine job satisfaction by helping us deliver even better services to New Zealand.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We recognise a diverse workforce contributes to better business outcomes. We are committed to creating a workplace where all employees have equal access.
To learn more about the diverse, important mahi we do at Te Tari Taiwhenua and see why we're a great place to work, click here.
We work to make New Zealand better for New Zealanders through our four outcome areas:
- People can easily access the services and information they need
- Iwi, hapū and communities across New Zealand are safe, resilient and thriving
- People's sense of belonging and collective memory builds an inclusive New Zealand
- New Zealand is a well-functioning democracy across central and local government
Applications close: 5pm, Thursday 22 April 2021
For more information please contact: Nia Afoa at [email protected]