Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms, a division of Fletcher Building Ltd, is New Zealand’s leading specialist supplier of plumbing and bathroom products to trade, retail and commercial customers with a reputation for quality and customer satisfaction.
With over 65 branches throughout New Zealand we are the biggest name in plumbing and bathroom supplies. We are also part of Fletcher Building so for you that adds up to great training and future career development, plus excellent company benefits.
Reporting to the Regional Sales Manager, this new and exciting role has been created to support the ongoing new business opportunities within the region.
We are looking for any individuals across the wider Auckland area with your base being negotiable. Supporting the Auckland sales team and wider branch network, your responsibilities will include:
Managing commercial quoting within the wider Auckland area including providing accurate and timely quotes, pricing information and administration
- Establishing, developing and maintaining strong internal and external stakeholder relationships with our sales team, branch managers and suppliers
- Reporting within Excel to provide oversight of quoted to won conversions
- Provide ongoing evaluation and identification of growth within the contract portfolio as well as system development and quality improvement
What you will bring to the role:
Established experience within a trade environment in a similar sales support role, dealing with contract or commercial customers
- The ability to develop strong relationships across a wide variety of people with customer service at the fore front of what you do on a daily basis
- A self starter with the ability to use your initiative, naturally look to streamline processes
- The ability to work at pace with volumes of data whilst maintaining attention to detail at all times
- Comfortable managing your own work flow and work autonomously as well as part of a wider team
- Commercial pricing experience would be highly advantageous and set you up for success
- Experience working within an integrated ERP system, JDE Experience a bonus!
Why join us?
If you are looking to take your career to the next level, be part of a fun, dynamic and supportive team environment and be rewarded for your hard work then look no further.
A few other benefits include:
AStaff Discount Card for Mico and PlaceMakers
- Subsidised Medical Insurance
- Employee Education Fund - subsidised education and training to employees and their dependants
- Learning Academy – an award-winning learning academy to support your career development
- FBuShare – the opportunity to purchase shares and financially be a part of the business you work for.
Please apply online at fbcareers.com quoting reference MCO/19758