- Market leading company in exciting growth phase
- Opportunity to use your mechanical skills off the tools
- Competitive remuneration package
Terra Cat is the New Zealand Caterpillar dealer. We are owned by Sime Darby Berhad and built on 90+ years’ experience in the New Zealand market. With a network of 15 branches, we offer the entire Caterpillar product range, and the parts and services connected to supporting our product. With a strong vision of where we want to be in 2025, our values of No Harm, Integrity, Openness and Care guide what we believe, what we stand for and how we work.
As part of our wider service team in our Component Rebuild Centre (CRC),
this role will see you providing exceptional customer experiences every day. Using your mechanical background, you will liaise with customers to prepare and deliver quotes, open, update and close jobs, take calls and queries, prepare invoices, and liaise with Service Supervisors, Service Advisors and Technicians.
You will be using multiple technology systems and apps so your technology skills will need to be top notch.
We are seeking someone who:
- Is passionate about delivering great customer experiences, always going the extra mile
- Has a mechanical background, perhaps a mechanic wanting to move off the tools
- Possess good administrative skills
- Is technology savvy
- Is a team player with a can do attitude
- Is organised and proactive in their approach
This is your opportunity to join an awesome team focused on delivering the very best to our customers at an exciting stage in our growth.
In return we offer a competitive package that includes salary, training opportunities, medical insurance, superan contributions, discount fuel card and more.
Please hit the apply button now. You will need to submit an online application supported by your CV and cover letter. Please note you will receive an email link to an online assessment which you will need to complete for your application to be considered.If you require further information please contact Jane Hunter on +64 3 983 2380.