FUJIFILM Business Innovation New Zealand
- Permanent, full-time position
- Excellent staff benefits
- Internationally renowned and global industry-leading company
About FUJIFILM Business Innovation
On April 1, 2021, Fuji Xerox NZ has changed its name to FUJIFILM Business Innovation, which embodies its commitment to continue pursuing business innovation. FUJIFILM Business Innovation New Zealand is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and remains committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
FUJIFILM Business Innovation is committed to offering innovation to businesses globally to help maximize their organizational strengths. As a USD$9 billion enterprise with approximately 40,000 employees globally, our portfolio includes R&D;,
manufacturing, and sales of world-class multifunction printers, production printers, and IT solutions, as well as business process outsourcing services.
About the role
Our FUJIFILM Business Innovation team in Auckland is on the lookout for an Account Manager. This position will be responsible of providing a day to day print service that is commensurate with the customer’s standards and expectation and coordinating print across multiple locations.
Other duties include:
- Manage all DHB print activities through customer engagement and regular account management meetings
- Prioritise and schedule production to meet customer deadline objectives
- Ensure all DHB print production meets the customer’s quality and timing expectations
- Identification, forecasting and closure of additional elements of print spend
- Identify opportunities to upsell and cross sell FX solutions
- Developing strong relationship with the customer
Skills and Experience
We are looking for someone who has Excellent customer service skillsand be able to operate independently. The successful candidate will also display:
- Working knowledge in print management would be advantageous
- Understanding of customer service issues and industry requirements
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Have a great attention to detail
- Superb multitasking abilities
- Working knowledge of digital and offset print production
This is an excellent opportunity to work for one of the world's leading innovators, so if you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply online. Applications close on 30th April 2021. Get in touch with us today!
Please note that applicants with the right to work in New Zealand will only be considered for this position!
Primary Location: NZ-NZ-Auckland
Work Locations: FBNZ - Auckland CGR 79 Carlton Gore Road Newmarket Auckland 1023
Organization: FUJIFILM Business Innovation New Zealand
Job Posting: Apr 7, 2021, 5:23:54 PM