Job Posting End Date
Who are we looking for?
Due to Fulton Hogan’s ongoing growth within the Region, we are looking for Concrete Placer and Finishers to join our team and deliver the good work Fulton Hogan is known for.
We are currently looking for experienced Concrete Placer and Finishers to work within the following areas;
- General slab and footing construction;
- Hand boxed kerb and channel replacements;
- Drainage repairs & pipe laying;
- Paving & masonry repair;
- Concrete pumping;
- All forms of timber boxing & form work.
You’ll use your good people skills to build genuine and lasting relationships with our people (we’re one big whanau). And you’ll have the skills and experience to help us achieve our strategic objectives.
- Understand and embrace our living safely approach.
- Take personal responsibility for the safety of your workmates, the environment, public and yourself.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in compliance with the relevant job and work instruction.
- Help your team-mate do their job.
Experience and attributes;
- Minimum Class 2 license, WTR endorsement desired but not essential.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with concrete, placing and finishing.
- Excavator operation experience desirable.
- An unwavering commitment towards living safely with a safety record to match.
- Excellent time management skills and punctuality.
- Motivated to work in a small, highly functioning team.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good level of physical fitness.
- Be self-motivated & driven to succeed.
We’re Fulton Hogan
You’ve probably seen us around. On the roads, building sites, and in cities, towns and locations all over New Zealand, Australia and the South Pacific. We build and maintain infrastructure that improves the quality of life for those living in our communities. Everything from roads and bridges to energy, water and communication. We’re big and growing, but this will always be a family business. We know we’re only ever as good as our people, which is why we’re committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best in the industry.
Sounds like you?
If this sounds like the exciting next step in your career, and you are as passionate as we are about producing quality work with an uncompromising attitude towards safety, then apply today at www.fultonhogan.com/careers
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities.
We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply