The 'Apply with SEEK' option will be utilized for International applicants, mainly Australia. If this does not apply to you please use the 'Apply' option.
Senior Property Loss Adjuster
IF YOU CARE, THERE’S A PLACE FOR YOU HERE
For a career path that is both challenging and rewarding, join Sedgwick’s talented team of 27,000 colleagues around the globe. Sedgwick is a leading provider of technology-enabled risk, benefits and integrated business solutions. Taking care of people is at the heart of everything we do. Millions of people and organizations count on Sedgwick each year to take care of their needs when they face a major life event or something unexpected happens. Whether they have a workplace injury,
suffer property or financial loss or damage from a natural or manmade disaster, are involved in an auto or other type of accident, or need time away from work for the birth of a child or another medical situation, we are here to provide compassionate care and expert guidance. Our clients depend on our talented colleagues to take care of their most valuable assets—their employees, their customers and their property. At Sedgwick, caring counts®. Join our team of creative and caring people of all backgrounds, and help us make a difference in the lives of others.
Are you an experienced chartered loss adjuster looking for your next challenge? Do you thrive in an environment where you need to look at a complex situation and translate it in a clear and concise manner? This may be the role for you.
We have a full-time position available within our Newmarket office for an experienced professional to join our Major and Complex Loss (MCL) Global division and specialise in a full range of property damage claims. The primary service of our MCL Global division is providing specialist expertise for settling large, complex, and technical losses within the insurance industry.
Desired skills and qualities for this role include:
- A chartered loss adjusting qualification
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A proven record in the adjusting of large and technically challenging commercial property claims
- An inquisitive mind and an eye for detail
- The ability to understand complex circumstances and then be able to report them in a clear and concise way
- Sound computer, written and numerical skills
- The right to work and reside in New Zealand. We are a New Zealand Immigration accredited employer, which allows us to support visa applications under the Talent (Accredited Employer) scheme
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Facilitating and assisting with the settlement of major and complex property damage insurance claims
- Manage a significant file load, meet individual performance targets, and deliver a high standard of work and exceptional service at all times
- Develop and grow professional relationships with all key stakeholders within the industry
- Account management for key commercial insured’s / programmes
- Coach and mentor junior adjusters
Benefits of working for us:
- Our core role involves making a difference in people’s lives
- Working for a leading global organisation with a fantastic reputation
- We value and welcome diversity, acknowledging the strength this gives us as a team
- Great team culture with opportunities for further career development
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
To apply, please click APPLY NOW and provide your CV and Cover Letter
Applications close 30th April 2021
Sedgwick is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.