Registered Health Professional: RN, EN, OT, or Physio
Permanent part-time - 0.8 FTE
Are you a registered health professional looking for a new challenge? And perhaps you are keen to join a dynamic organisation, driven by strong values and a focus on providing excellent care in the community?
Working as part of a supportive team, we are seeking a top performing health professional who has a passion for community care and support. If you fit the bill, we would love to hear from you!
Nurse Maude has been caring for the community since 1896. Our reputation for delivering client focused, high-quality home support and nursing care is due in no small measure to the experience, professionalism,
commitment and sheer drive of our people.
We are now seeking a proactive and team focused health professional to join us in the key role of Case Manager, working in a permanent part-time capacity.
Your role will involve being out in the community, assessing clients' health needs, developing restoratively focused care plans, and working collaboratively across the health sector. You will also liaise and collaborate closely with our operational teams and the wider Nurse Maude Homecare service, utilising a variety of technology platforms.
Key aspects of this role will include:
- Undertaking client assessments and reviews, including client awareness and acceptance of these processes
- Care plan development that ensures clients' restorative and rehabilitation outcomes are met
- Sound clinical decision making, including delegation, supervision and support for team members
- Liaising and working closely with the Needs Assessment Service and support workforce
- Ensuring correct and detailed documentation, including efficiency in working with our client management system, Health and Safety reporting system and Microsoft Outlook
- Communicating proactively with clients and their whanau, and with staff by phone, text or email
We're looking for strong people skills, backed by superb organisational and administration skills and a proven ability to prioritise effectively and efficiently. An Allied Health Professional or post graduate qualification in rehabilitation would be ideal, especially if combined with experience in a community based healthcare environment. Previous experience in restorative or rehabilitation care would also be an advantage. You will need a current practicing certificate as a registered health professional and have a full New Zealand drivers licence.
If you're an experienced health professional, looking for your next career step, and enjoy working in the community, we invite you to apply online today https://careers.nursemaude.org.nz.
Applications close: 25 April 2021
08 Apr 2021
25 Apr 2021 23:55