Job Posting End Date
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Learning and Development Coordinator to join our Team. This is an important role supporting our National Learning and Development team based in the Corporate office.
You will be joining our National Learning and Development team as the National Learning and Development Coordinator. This role requires someone who is a self-starter with excellent time management abilities - we need a solutions focussed individual with high-energy to get things done. On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Support the team in administrative tasks for all National programmes and projects
- Organise, coordinate and event manage National programmes including our Graduate Programme
- Work with and provide support to Regional Training representatives
- Write, edit, proof read and review training materials and resources
- Develop and maintain LMS systems including management and reporting of National records
- Other administration tasks as required
You should have a track record of building good relationships and a collaborative approach across multiple relevant teams. You will bring to the role:
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office to an intermediate or advanced level
- Previous experience with LMS systems would be highly regarded
- Innovative thinker with keen eye for detail and accuracy
- Positive, can-do attitude – and a willingness to learn
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload under pressure in order to meet deadlines
- Relevant tertiary degree or diploma would be looked upon favourably
If you are a confident and genuine communicator and have strong time management skills then we would like to hear from you.
Fulton Hogan Philosophy
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across New Zealand, Australia and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We’re committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our ‘Good Work’ culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life’s priorities.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like you and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen prior to employment.
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities.
We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply