A Little Bit About The Team:
The team you’ll be joining is a small tight knit bunch of about 30 based in our Auckland offices in Central/West Auckland. They develop, deliver and maintain products that provide weighing and monitoring solutions to heavy industry.
A Little Bit About The Job:
We are looking for someone to take the lead on making sure the office and teams daily operations run smoothly. The role will be varied and require a good amount of proactivity and a can do attitude but you will be rewarded with flexibility, autonomy and an easy going friendly team.
You can expect tasks to range to include:
- Invoicing and expense reconciliations,
- Standard facilities management,
- Championing and coordinating social events and team activities,
- Health, safety and wellbeing committee chairing, along with ensuring H&S; compliance for the site
- Stationery and supply ordering,
- Onboarding on new team members
And anything else that will aid in the smooth running of daily operations and contribute to maintaining and developing a friendly and inclusive team culture.
This is a permanent part time position of 20 hours per week.
A Little Bit About You:
You will be someone who organised and enjoys organising others, who wants to be part of a great team and will chip in on tasks to ensure work gets done. You’ll have buckets of common sense, with a ‘find a problem, solve a problem’ approach.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A proven track record of being detailed and focused when it comes to problem identification and problem-solving
- Solid analytical skills
- People person who embraces and encourages diversity and inclusion and workplace wellbeing
- Proficient in google suite and word
- Solid working knowledge of Health and Safety Act 2015
Only applicants who are legally entitled to work permanently in NZ/Australia will be considered for this role.
Trimble is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, colour, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. EOE/M/F/V/D