The Power of Commitment - this is what we offer. This is what defines us. For the last 25+ years GHD New Zealand has worked with our clients to create lasting community benefit and we're committed to continuing to ensure that water, energy, and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Documentation Technician to join our team, with flexibility on the location within New Zealand. Working with the Building Services Group, as part of the design team, this position offers good variety of work that will see you involved in:
- Supporting project teams on buildings and infrastructure projects such as: laboratories, courts, corrections, police, schools, industrial, defense,
hotels, offices and leisure facilities
- Preparation of drawings, models and designs in 2D and 3D format, in Revit, to meet client specifications, project briefs and tenders. This will typically be to LOD350, however delvierables up to LOD500 may be required
- Delivering and be accountable for design assignments on small to large projects ($1M to $100M)
- Our client base includes New Zealand agencies with facilities overseas. A current national security clearance of confidential, or the ability to secure one, is preferred
- Collaboration with other team members to ensure all design elements are considered, including multi-disciplinary design teams
What you will bring to the team:
- Proficiency in design technology and processes, in particular with BIM and Revit
- Your application and knowledge of mechanical. hydraulic and electrical design principles
- Your experience of working in the Building Services industry
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- A passion for design and innovation, including a desire for continuous learning around Revit design tools
- 3-6 years of modelling and documentation experience
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanisation are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognise achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanisation. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly 'One GHD' across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents - Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
Apply with your CV and cover letter today! For more information please contact Bridget Kiesanowski on 03 363 0809
Ki GHD, ka ākina te kaimahi e mātou kia tutuki ōna ake moemoeā. Nā te mea, ko te kaha o te tangata te tuarā o te pakihi. Nā reira, he hiahia nō mātou ki te whiwhi kaimahi nō ngā ahurea tuakiri maha, nō whenua rerekē, tane mai, wahine mai.
At GHD we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities and invites applications from people of all nationalities, genders, and cultural backgrounds.