- Waikato based with regular travel across the region
- Support our Maintenance Managers and the deployment of our Maintenance strategies
- Long-term career within essential services
We are a proud New Zealand Co-operative built by generations of farming whānau. We believe nutritious food is essential to sustain people today, and for future generations to thrive, which is why we challenge ourselves to find new ways to bring our dairy goodness to people around the world.
About the opportunity
NZ Manufacturing have circa 13.6 Billion dollars in assets,
implementing the assets roadmap drives us towards best practice asset leadership which will be visible across many key business metrics and translate into a better shareholder return.
Reporting to the Regional Engineering & Capital Projects Manager (RECPM), you will drive the consistent deployment of programs and standards for improving the reliability of manufacturing assets that we have in the Upper North Island region. Working as part of a diverse, driven and highly engaged team, you will take on a key leadership role and support engaging and developing the capability of asset owners, coaching and assisting as required.
You will work with Maintenance Managers and Asset Owners to identify key opportunities for improving asset performance across including identifying and sharing best practices. As well as this, you will also:
- Support deployment of Group Maintenance Strategies (GMS) within the Waikato region
- Drive Site Stability Programmes
- Deliver Monthly Maintenance Management agendas
- Reduce unplanned downtime
- Improve winter shut and maintenance planning and scheduling
- Provide engineering support to the region
As our new Programme Manager you will have a proven eye for improvement, coupled with sound stakeholder management skills and an ability to collaborate. Your change management skills will be supported by knowledge of maintenance and reliability best practices.
This role supports asset owners and maintenance teams to get the best out of their assets so strong coaching, facilitation and planning skills will be important for this role. You’ll have excellent communication skills, as well as being passionate about engaging with stakeholders to provide positive and practical solutions for the region.
You’ll be committed to delivering on time, in budget, and in a way that continuously improves the plant’s proactive maintenance function.
Other key requirements include:
- Proven asset management experience
- Track record of delivering project outcomes
- Strong budgeting and auditing and project skills
- Experience in either minor or major capital projects
- Relevant degree, trade qualification or relevant experience. Master’s degree desirable
Whanaungatanga, our Co-operative spirit gives us all a common strength and purpose. Manaakitanga is how we care for all our people who are at the heart of what we do, we want our farmers, employees, customers and communities to thrive. Kaitiakitanga, ensures we take care of the land. We are committed to farming in a way that regenerates our farms and environment for future generations.
Whakaohooho constantly inspires ourselves and each other with great career development opportunities and benefits. We enable flexibility and balance to suit everyone’s lifestyles and choices.
Our Co-operative is a place where everyone can be themselves, feel empowered to do their best.
Sound good to you? Come join our whānau. You, me, Us Together Tᾱtou tᾱtou.