Penguin Random House New Zealand
At Penguin Random House New Zealand, we strive to be the best home for our authors and people, the most service oriented partner for our customers and to put readers at the centre of everything we do.
We are looking for a talented Designer to join our Marketing and Publicity team. You will contribute innovative design ideas and solutions that help us to achieve the objective of great promotional campaigns and internal communications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertaking development and internal pitching of ideas that align with campaign objectives.
- Designing internal and external communication collateral
- Adopting an agile approach to planning and design work,
proactively addressing challenges and ensuring delivery on time, within budget and brief.
- Delivering innovative designs to a high standard for usage in promotional collateral.
- Working collaboratively across departments and communicating effectively through all stages of projects.
- Supporting and maintaining the systems and processes that underpin the day-to-day work of the marketing and publicity team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
A tertiary qualification in Graphic Design
- A minimum of 1+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in branding, advertising or design agency work.
- Demonstrated experience managing standalone projects from concept through to final production including print advertising, social media, animation and point-of-sale
- Strong knowledge of Adobe CS Suite (including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and MS Office (including Powerpoint).
- The ability to communicate and present creative concepts and ideas to stakeholders across the business.
- The ability to understand and interpret briefs, and execute in a creative and strategic manner.
If you are interested in this role, we invite you to apply now. All applicants must include a resume and cover letter. To support your application please send your portfolio of relevant work to [email protected]
Penguin Random House is the world’s largest trade book publisher, boasting an impressive list of authors from cherished favourites to future classics across many genres and platforms. In Australia and New Zealand, we are proud to work with the most talented writers, thinkers and achievers and publish a diverse range of local and international voices. We are the leading publisher distributing books across Australia and New Zealand, focusing on speed and reliability to reach our customers and bring the very best books to readers everywhere. Our 400+ creative and passionate people from various backgrounds and experiences work together to uphold our reputation for excellence and clear commitment to service throughout the entire publishing process, and help us to achieve exceptional results. More information can be found at https://www.penguin.com.au/ and https://www.penguin.co.nz/.
Penguin Random House is committed to providing a workplace and culture that values diversity and inclusion across all levels of the business. We recognise and acknowledge the contribution of people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. This includes, however is not limited to, differences in gender, age, disability, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, family status and disability.
Company: Penguin Random House New Zealand
Country: New Zealand
Postal Code: 0622
Job ID: 144484