Our clients dream of producing hand crafted diary products became a reality in 2000 when he started his own business with the help of his loyal and dedicated family. His passion has now become a successful boutique company right here in Wellington which is also distributed right across New Zealand.
- Excellent family fun environment
- Full time permanent role
- Monday to Friday (some Saturday work)
- 7am - 5pm
- Close to public transport
Your normal work day will have you in the main factory where you will be helping to produce tasty products for our loyal customers which are then distributed across New Zealand.
There could be times where you are needed to help make food for the main store which is also located onsite.
- Lifting large quantities of ingredients (up to 25kg)
- Mixing ingredients to produce cheese, yoghurt or ice cream
- Washing and clearing work stations
- Packing / labelling of products for distribution
- Help make food for the main café
Join our client and their team celebrate every success by being part of a dream that is now a reality and help them produce hand crafted dairy products for their customers to enjoy and share their passion for what they do best.
- Previous food production experience (advantage)
- Food hygiene and handling skills
- Excellent team spirit and attention to detail
- Able to work in close and small areas
- Physically fit (25kg lifts)
Ready to apply? Quick send me an updated CV and secure an interview with me today!
If you have any questions you are welcome to call Louise Karataua 021 625 501 for a confidential conversation.