With branches, nationwide from Kerikeri to Invercargill, my client has grown to become the largest 100% New Zealand owned national merchant and is continuing to grow with a team that "Gets stuck in and Gets things done" by helping kiwis through and through.
- Full time permanent role (for the right person)
- Monday to Friday (rostered Saturdays)
- Work alongside a supportive Management team and work colleagues
- Opportunities for career growth
You are the first point of contact for our Ashburton branch the minute our customers walk in the door. You will be responsible and accountable to your Reporting Manager for the effective,
efficient and accurate completion of assigned SALES and warehouse duties to ensure the needs of our customers are met.
- Customer Focused - Our customers are at the heart of everything we do, providing excellent service to everyone that walks through our doors should be second nature.
- Sales Focused - Understand our customers' needs and focus on making a difference by believing in our products that you sell.
- Team Player - we are not looking for someone who says, "it's not my job" we all pitch in together its part of what we say and do around here "Get stuck in and Get it done"
- Physically fit - There are areas in the trade store where you need to be able to lift heavy product onto shelves or for our customers so you need to be flexible and a total team player
No two days are the same you could be on the trade floor providing our customers with exceptional service and sharing your product knowledge. The next hour may have you helping in the warehouse and dispatch area through to one part of your day jumping in our truck to help with deliveries.
"Get stuck in and Get it done"
- Exceptional customer and sales focused person with a positive attitude
- Trade experience would be preferred (but not essential)
- Excellent communication skills verbal and written
- Full clean NZ Class 1 licence (never know when your needed for deliveries)
- Able to pass a full pre-employment medical and drug test prior to employment
Secure an interview with me today by clicking APPLY with an updated CV. If you would like further information please call or txt Louise Karataua 021 625 501 for a confidential conversation.