Job no: 578742
Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time
Categories: Trades / Facilities Maintenance, Management
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Education, and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
About the Role:
In partnership with Kainga Ora, we are working together to deliver warm, dry and safe housing. This full time, fixed term (for two years) role is responsible for scoping,
managing and signing off the installation of The Healthy Homes Standard requirements in Kāinga Ora properties.
This offers an opportunity for an experience Program Manager to lead and build a high performing and collaborative team to manage this maintenance contract.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Managing and monitoring contractor performance ensuring services are delivered smoothly and consistently and facilitate improvements to the delivery of the contracted services
- Ensure that contractors and Work Supervisors adhere to Kainga Ora practices and frameworks where applicable
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the program runs efficiently, and services are coordinated as appropriate
- Resolve issues that have been escalated making decisions that will support the program
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in the regions and support teams to implement continuous improved initiatives
- Program the forward work scoping and delivery to align with the programme
- Identify risks to the program and implement counter measures
- Ensure the delivery KPI’s are met
- Promoting our business culture and working according to our Values
- Ensuring our team has an unwavering focus on Zero Harm
Skills and Experience:
With such a challenging role, you will come to us with;
- Highly skilled people management capability, including the ability to empower staff within a team environment
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience within facilities management and asset maintenance including the delivery of contractual KPIs via sub-contractor
- Experience in monitoring and evaluating the performance of subcontractors
- Knowledge of work planning and scheduling procedures
- Full understanding of safety regulations
- Familiarity and understanding of domestic building statutory obligations, codes of practice and Building code of New Zealand
- Well-honed financial, business analysis and negotiation skills
- An understanding of project management principles along with the ability to read technical drawings and specifications
Benefits and Culture:
- A professional and safe working environment
- A supportive and inclusive culture
- Excellent employee benefits
Apply online now by clicking the 'apply' button.
Spotless Facilities Services (NZ) is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen, police clearance and security check. Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand.
Advertised: 11 Jun 2021 New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: 11 Jul 2021 New Zealand Standard Time