Hi there! Thanks for stopping by
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We are looking for a passionate Customer Support Team Lead to join our team in Auckland. Within the Support Team, your job will be to ensure all the retailers have a personalised, authentic and effective support experiences that they love, across multiple support channels. In this role you will be leading an efficient and world class support team of 8-12 Support Agents that are engaged and thriving at Vend.
Who we are and what we do:
Some exciting news in the Vend journey, we are joining the Lightspeed family! By joining forces,
we will continue to power retailers and restaurants with our cloud-based, omnichannel commerce platforms and bring our cities and communities to life.
At the heart of both Lightspeed and Vend are our people and customers. We delight local businesses in over 100 countries and we are trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. We have offices in Canada, USA, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
Our common mission: ignite the potential of businesses to enrich the communities they serve.
What you'll be doing:
- Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Resolving manager escalations and resolving issues on behalf of your team
- Identifying and championing new processes or practices that improve staff engagement, deliver positive change and business efficiencies
- Manage for a high level of engagement including debriefing engagement surveys and fulfilling on engagement actions. Developing agents over time through Individual development plans
- Help recruit top talent into the Support team
- Developing and communicating weekly/monthly action plans to ensure individual and team KPI's are being met
- Hosting 1-2-1's and team meetings
- Generate and share detailed reports about team performance and business-related objectives
- Contribute to the growth and success of the Auckland Support team by collaborating with your peers, Support Managers, Support Operations and cross-functional teams
What you need to bring:
- Expert understanding of customer support functions and best practice.
- A track record of building and motivating high performing teams, preferably in customer support
- Experience with customer support and ticket management software
- A track record of setting ambitious team goals and targets and achieving them
- Ability to understand and quickly learn technical concepts and comfort supporting a complex software product
- Be a stand out leader with the ability to engage and motivate a large group
Why do you want to work at Vend?
You will be offered a competitive salary
We will provide you with opportunities to develop your career: learning & development budget, on the job skill development, training sessions…
You can help build an amazing product in a company big enough for growth but lean enough to make a genuine impact
Plus, we have a range of benefits that'll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
Secure, full-time carpark
Free fresh fruits, snacks and drinks (and cake for your birthday!)
Paid leave and assistance for new parents
Travel insurance for you and your family
Where to from here?
Obviously, we're looking to ensure it's a solid fit from both sides: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you're proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world, feel free to check out our Instagram here .
Vend is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values inclusion and diversity.