- Takapuna based office location
- Small and growing startup
- Room to make an impact on a widely used product
Our client is a Kiwi FinTech company founded in NZ in 2017. Since then, they’ve grown rapidly and expanded their product into Australia and the United Kingdom and still have some exciting goals.
We are on the lookout for a Tester / Test Automation Engineer to join the team in a newly created role to support company growth. The role is perfect for someone who enjoys working with cross functional teams to maintain quality developments and support some pretty ambitious and exciting business goals.
- Executing tests on software usability including recommending and preparing testing scenarios
- A key part of design review providing input into product design, potential problems and highlighting any errors or bugs that may impact usability.
- Reporting on all aspects of software testing and feeding this back to our Dev team so they can make any necessary improvements
- Joining a collaborative, energetic and driven team
- Have proven experience in Web/Mobile applications testing (Consumer, APIs, Mobile).
Ideally you’ll have 4+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Have an appetite to grow into test automation
- Have up to date knowledge of software testing methodologies and design and are confident in your ability to implement this
- Degree qualified in Computer Science or a related field
- Have working knowledge of programming, test techniques and compatibility with various software programs (Postman etc.)
- Are a team player with great communication and problem solving skills
- Have strong organisational, planning and problem solving skills and your attention to detail is second to none
- You easily navigate and manage multiple priorities and schedules and are able to balance working independently as well as in team environments
- High growth environment but they take the time to connect, celebrate, reward and recognise
- A purpose-built co-working space, complete with break out spaces, social events, a resident-only gym, massage chair & a ping pong table!
- Your birthday off! They’d rather you spend the day relaxing & celebrating
- They’re a family business that understands the need for flexibility
- The global team is diverse - it's what helps them to succeed
If this sounds like something you could be interested in, apply now and we will be in touch.