Job Posting End Date
Canterbury is Fulton Hogan’s largest regional business, employing over 750 employees across 15 different divisions. We have an exciting opportunity for a customer focused individual to come and join our quarry division. This role is for a fixed term of 12 months.
You will be Responsible Accountable for?
The Weighbridge Operator is the point of contact for all incoming and outgoing trucks. This busy role includes but is not limited to:
- Directing incoming deliveries and outgoing sales
- Investigate details to ensure compliance
- Processing customers dockets
- First point of contact for all customer queries
- Early starts 6:30am – 7am and rostered Saturdays
What we need from you?
- Flexibility & have a positive can do attitude
- Friendly, helpful and outgoing personality
- Ability to work alone while also being a team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good computer skills with knowledge of Word and Excel
- Confident under pressure
- Knowledge of quarry products is beneficial
Fulton Hogan Philosophy
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We’re committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our ‘Good Work’ culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life’s priorities.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.
For further information please contact Tanya Bunting on 027 294 8703
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities.
We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply