Job Posting End Date
Who are we looking for?
Due to Fulton Hogan’s ongoing growth within the Region, we are looking for an experienced and motivated Site Traffic Management Supervisor to join our team and deliver the good work Fulton Hogan is known for.
You’ll be responsible for wide range of responsibilities including;
- Assisting in managing the temporary traffic management requirements across the region.
- Site setups.
- Mentoring fellow workmates with TTM.
- Managing TTM sites.
Flexibility is a must as the successful candidate will be required to work some weekends.
We offer time and a half paid after 40 hours and all PPE is supplied.
You’ll use your good people skills to build genuine and lasting relationships with our customers, and our people (we’re one big whanau). And you’ll have the skills and experience to help us achieve our strategic objectives.
- Have the ability to plan ahead with a good knowledge of the industry.
- Understand and embrace our living safely culture.
- Take personal responsibility for the safety of your workmates, the environment, public and yourself.
- Ensuring all work is carried out in compliance with the relevant job and work instruction.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Help your team-mate do their job.
Experience and attributes;
- Level 1 STMS essential.
- Minimum Class 1 license. Class 2 is an advantage.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience working within traffic management and civil construction space.
- Ability to use IT devices, IPad/Tough Book.
- An unwavering commitment toward living safely with a safety record to match.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Fulton Hogan Philosophy
We build and maintain critical infrastructure that connects and enhances communities across Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific. Everything from roads and bridges, to airports and utilities. We’re committed to ensuring the Good Work we do will make a positive difference to the quality of life for our people, our customers and the communities we all call home. Our continued success relies on generating new and diverse ideas, which is why our ‘Good Work’ culture encourages ownership and empowerment, while never forgetting the importance of balancing life’s priorities.
Sound like you?
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.
All successful candidates must under-go and pass a pre-employment medical and drug screen.
We celebrate and embrace diversity across our business and are committed to equal employment opportunities.
We believe in the value that diversity brings to our team and people who share our REAL values are encouraged to apply