Job no: 578671
Work type: Casual
Location: NZ Other
Categories: Catering, Food & Beverage, Functions & Events
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Education, and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
About the Role:
These casual roles are based at Whanganui Collegiate School provide friendly, attentive and efficient service
- Providing excellent customer service
- Food preparation, including sandwiches
- General kitchen cleaning duties
- Table setting for functions
Skills and Experience:
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate:
- A passion for quality food and customer service
- A current food handler’s certificate
- Previous experience in food preparation
- Previous experience in a cafe environment
- Understanding of OH&S; and food safety practices
- A warm, bubbly and efficient personality
- An ability to work as part of a great team
- Have excellent attention to detail
Benefits and Culture:
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Hours to suit your lifestyle
This role is term time only, with school holidays off. You must be available to work a variety of shifts, mainly afternoons until 8.00pm, and will include some weekend work.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team that is committed to fresh food and great people, we want to hear from you!
Apply online now by clicking the 'apply' button.
Spotless Facilities Services (NZ) is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen, police clearance and security check. Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand.
Advertised: 11 Jun 2021 New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: 11 Jul 2021 New Zealand Standard Time