Job no: 578665
Work type: Full Time
Location: NZ Other
Categories: Trades / Facilities Maintenance, Facilities Management / Engineering
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Education and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
About the Role:
Our focus is on delivering continuous improvements and added value to our clients and we are now seeking to recruit a registered Plumber / Gas Fitter to assist our current technicians and be a part of a unique opportunity, delivering outstanding results to our client at the Linton Military Camp as part of our NZ Defence Force contract.
This is a great opportunity for someone possessing all round practical and other related skills and has experience over a wide range of related building, facilities and service tasks.
As part of the Maintenance team you will become an integral part of our ability to provide continuity of service to meet the requirements of our Clients.
Skills and Experience:
- Advantage to trades having a variety of experience with a minimum 3-5 years’ experience post trade - Commercial and Industrial
- Experience with heating systems an advantage
- Experience in responding to and satisfying customer requests required
- Experience using hand or power equipment required
- Demonstrate capability in welding. Mig, tig or arc welding an advantage
- Qualified Registered and Licensed Plumber
- Certifying Plumber/gas fitter an advantage
- Valid, unrestricted drivers licence
- Current first aid certificate preferred
Benefits and Culture:
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- A professional and safe working environment
- Good employee benefits and entitlements
In return, we offer you a supportive team environment and an opportunity to work across a large, rapidly growing and challenging organisation. Apply now and see the impact your hard work can make!
Apply online now by clicking the 'apply' button.
Spotless Facilities Services (NZ) is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen, police clearance and security check. Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand.
Advertised: 11 Jun 2021 New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: 11 Jul 2021 New Zealand Standard Time