Job no: 578669
Work type: Casual
Categories: Catering, Food & Beverage, Functions & Events
At SPOTLESS we employ over 36,000 people in Australia and New Zealand within a variety of roles. We provide expertise tailored to key industry sectors that include Health, Business & Industry, Resources, Defence, PPP, Leisure, Sport & Entertainment, Education, and Government.
We're passionate about finding better ways of doing things. For our customers. And for you.
About the Role:
This Kitchen Hand role offers hours to suit. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Emptying all the dishwashers, rinse and re-load
- Checking the trolleys to make sure everything is re filled
- Using the floor trolley collect milk from the basement – morning only
- Milk allocation according to usage from the previous day
- Wipe all surfaces, cupboards and benches daily
- Daily check cupboards for left over breads and cereals
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a food preparation
- An ability to work as part of a great team
- A current food handler’s certificate preferred
- Have excellent attention to detail
Benefits and Culture:
- A professional and safe working environment
- A supportive and inclusive culture
- Flexible working hours
Apply online now by clicking the 'apply' button.
Spotless Facilities Services (NZ) is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture.
Please note: As a pre-requisite for these roles, candidates will be required to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug screen, police clearance and security check. Candidates must have the right to work in New Zealand.
Advertised: 11 Jun 2021 New Zealand Standard Time
Applications close: 11 Jul 2021 New Zealand Standard Time