New Zealand Government
Fixed-term - February 2021
- Embed a culture oriented to trust, open communication and collaborative working
- Continually improve employee experience to encourage engaged, motivated and empowered teams
- Work for an organisation who is focussed on improving the experience and outcomes for our customers every day.
As a passionate Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading your team to deliver quality customer experiences and outcomes.
ACC's vision is to create a unique partnership with every New Zealander, improving their quality of life by minimising the incidence and impact of injury.
ACC is shifting the ways we work with our clients to deliver meaningful support and guidance to over two million people recovering from accident or injury each year.
If you are a customer focused leader who is passionate about people, this is the opportunity for you. In this leadership role, you will be provided with new tools and ways of working, to gain real-time insights to shape conversations with your team, and to improve the experience and outcomes for our customers.
You will be a visible and available Team Leader - someone who will engage and motivate and ensure everyone is delivering a positive customer experience. You will do this through a focus on coaching and mentoring, as a team and individually, and by providing support to your team to ensure their success.
What we are looking for from you to be successful in this role:
- Proven leadership experience in a customer focused or service delivery environment or demonstrated leadership within a team or project
- Proven ability to motivate operational teams to achieve customer outcomes using data and insights
- Experience coaching people to achieve outcomes, adapting your approach to suit individual needs and styles
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to make pragmatic decisions in complex and/or challenging situations
- The ability to positively influence employee experience to build engagement
At ACC, we have numerous career pathways, and encourage growth and development during your career. There's always a challenge waiting to help grow your skillset and an opportunity to work across teams.
The indicative salary sits between $78,468 and $94,088, but this is dependent on your skills and experience. Additional to the base salary we also provide ACC's 9% superannuation contribution and other benefits. Our office hours are from 7am - 7pm, with expectations you will work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
At ACC, we recognise that diversity, inclusion and accessibility is important to our business. ACC's Māori Strategy Whāia Te Tika provides the foundation for delivering better outcomes in a kaupapa Māori, culturally appropriate and responsive way for current and future Māori and diverse employees. ACC holds itself to a philosophy of Tika enabling us to create an environment of involvement, respect and connection with the communities where we work - benefitting individual employees and all our clients across New Zealand.
Applications will run through to Wednesday, 26 February 2020 but please note that if an ideal candidate is found during this time we may move forward with some pre-screening.
Applications will only be accepted when formally submitted through our ACC Career Website. If you have any questions about the role, please contact [email protected]