Auckland City, Auckland
Transport and Infrastructure at Beca
Our Transport and Infrastructure work is at the heart of our business. Developing and implementing solutions to complex problems, our team is helping to shape the world we live in across the Asia Pacific region – from highways to airports; from bridges to tunnels. We offer the opportunity to build a career path within a fascinating industry, in a business line that offers variety, challenge and tremendous growth potential.
We embrace the fact that people are our greatest asset. It’s our people that set us apart, and who our clients keep coming back to. Passionate about what we do and the culture we have developed,
we believe that key to our success is the teamwork and collaboration fostered, not only within Transport and Infrastructure but right across the Beca Group. It’s this culture that allows us to deliver excellence in technical delivery, client service and innovation in all that we do.
Become a central member of the team in a role that will be dynamic, challenging and rewarding. We are looking for a Section Administrator to support our NZ Transport & Infrastructure leadership team. Working alongside the General Manager, Operations Manager, other leaders and existing administration team you can expect every day to look a bit different, but overall you will be responsible for:
- Team meeting coordination, preparing agendas and taking minutes
- Preparing and formatting reports - assisting with the higher level running of the business, proposals, presentations and general correspondence
- Supporting our Business Development team with bids, from collating internal CV’s, coordination and logistics for bid teams
- Assisting with travel arrangements for leadership team
- Coordinating manager workshops and other event logistics
- Supporting with overflow work from the Personal Assistant and administrative staff
Our team offers a creative, collaborative and vibrant team atmosphere. This is your chance to make an impact, and see your ideas valued and put into action.
You're an enthusiastic administrator with great communication skills, highly flexible and adaptable. Confident and proactive, you can build relationships at all levels of the organisation. You will be technologically savvy with a basic-intermediate level of Microsoft Office365 skills.
You will love to get involved with the team and what they do, and you take an active role in creating the team culture. Most of all you will need to be unflappable under pressure with a great sense of humour, along with a genuine desire to help. We value our staff and their careers so you can expect development and mentoring, plus a great social club!
What we offer
A career with Beca will provide you with:
- Professional development opportunities.
- A supportive and caring work environment where you can bring your whole self to work.
- Support with relocation and immigration to suitable applicants
- Flexible working arrangements to balance your personal / family commitments.
- Opportunities to learn from our industry experts and technical gurus across the Asia-Pacific.
- Highly supportive environment of sharing and collaboration.
- Excellent benefits provided to all staff – including discounted health insurance, discounts on gym memberships, and a huge number of social club events.
Beca prides itself on supporting a diverse and inclusive culture – open to inputs from creative people of all
genders, ethnicity, identity, thought and experiences.
Ready to make the move?
If you want to make everyday better, apply online today on the link below. If you have any questions, call Autumn English – Talent Acquisition Business Partner on + 64 9 336 5954.
Beca is one of Asia Pacific's largest independent advisory, design and engineering consultancies. 2020 is a landmark year for Beca, representing both the dawn of a new decade and the beginning of our 2nd century. Throughout this year, we will celebrate our innovators, our thinkers, our explorers and our entrepreneurs; past, present and future.
We are a team of 3300-plus who brings a wide range of perspectives and expertise to every client and challenge, creating resourceful, smart solutions from our collective experience and insights.
While our experience has been 100 years in the making, it’s the fresh talent we’re nurturing, the innovative thinking we’re developing and the connections that we’re forging that gets us most excited for the future. www.beca.com.