Auckland City, Auckland
Converga is a leading provider of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) solutions and seeing more and more customer interest in the New Zealand Market so we want to make sure we can capitalise on this from a growth perspective.
We are looking to engage a Digital Transformation Consultant who can help convert potential interest into secure deals and help customers move through the digital transformation process as they look to outsource Processes to us.
The Lead Consultant will perform a pivotal role in solution design and sales. Engaging with potential new clients in a pre-sale’s capacity, responding to Tenders/RFIs, requirement gathering and documentation, training, and product development,
all with a seamless client experience.
The Lead Consultant should be organised, process driven and results oriented and always act with the customer front of mind.
Responsibilities will include
- Work with the client and sales to understand business requirements and current legacy operating methods
- Align requirements with our capabilities and solutions that can deliver meaningful transformation
- Identify where we can add value to processes, or redesign the way that the customer operates
- Perform consultancy and requirements gathering to document business requirements
- Be able to articulate the value of transformation, both in how it will improve, how the customer does business and to control costs
- Document the proposed solution architecture and prepare presentations that clearly describe the solution, benefits and value in a pre-sales/SME capacity
- Cost the solution obtaining input from development, operations and third parties.
- Input pricing data in conjunction with the Product/Solutions manager and Sales
- Be able to build financial models that show basic financial metrics such as return on investment and payback periods
- Actively participate in post implementation reviews and promote the ‘lessons learned’ to achieve improved systems, processes, procedures and best practices.
- Write clearly articulated solution related document such as Business Requirement Documents and Proposals.
we are looking for someone that has sold outsourced Business Solutions in pre-sales or Consulting capacity, for a minimum of 5 years, ideally with 2 years or more in Digital transformation
Strong knowledge and experience in Content Management, workflow and ERP systems as well as experience in Robotics, AI and /or Cognitive learning solutions is a must.
with the need for this role to be Consultative we want to see evidence of research processes with the ability to assess options and solutions in a fresh and creative way. This will include gathering customer requirements and translating these into the robust solutions
You must have sound knowledge and experience in design, agile management and innovation methodologies, including the scoping of work, design research, ideation and prototyping, user testing, and evaluation
Practical experience with the sales bid process and responding to RFI’s & RFP’s and ability to build commercial models for large and complex deals will be required
Highly regarded would be knowledge of specific client processes in our target markets of Banking, Insurance, Government and Finance
This is a fantastic opportunity for those wanting to gain valuable experience within a successful organisation focused on staff development and recognition! If you believe you possess all the skills and attributes required for this role, please submit your cover letter and CV by clicking Apply for This Job!